Account Executive, D Home Magazine
Dallas-Fort Worth’s premier, award-winning shelter publication, is currently seeking an individual who is self-motivated, outgoing and highly confident to join the sales team as an Account Executive. Since its inception in 2000, D Home’s mission has been to elevate great design, celebrate the good life, and build and support community of advertisers and readers. Whether it’s our editors scouring the region for the best and the most beautiful or our business team strategizing creative solutions for our clients – we are obsessive about creating the best product offering. We’re looking for an account executive to help achieve that mission.Candidates will be required to:
- Achieve and exceed sales goals on a bi-monthly basis.
- Expand existing business while prospecting and closing new business.
- Develop integrated advertising solutions that leverage print, digital and event sponsorship opportunities.
- Conduct outside sales calls, appointments and other various touch points daily.
- Attend company, client and industry networking events when appropriate.
- A knowledge and understanding of the local home and design industry
- A natural ability to develop relationships
- A tireless work ethic, sharp business acumen and strong communication skills
- A proven track record of prospecting and closing new business
- The ability to work both independently and on a team
- Ability to easily learn database software and other relevant applications
- Minimum of two (2) years sales experience, preferably in the media industry
- Proficient in MS Office and Outlook
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, Public Relations or related industry
Please send cover letter and resume to Joey Conicella, [email protected].
Advertising Account Executive
The business group at D Magazine Partners is hiring a sales professional to join our team and represent Dallas Innovates and other group products. Dallas Innovates is a partnership between D Magazine Partners and the Dallas Regional Chamber of Commerce. Launched in February, this new initiative serves to promote the region as a hub for innovation, creativity and forward thinking businesses. We are currently interviewing for a highly-motivated and creative advertising sales professional to join our team. We’re looking for someone with the ability to hit the ground running, close business and who is motivated to make money. The sky is the limit.SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create new business opportunities through cold calling, networking and meeting with business executives
- Thoroughly qualify new opportunities to determine whether prospects are good potential clients
- Manage relationships throughout the entire sales cycle, from initial contact through execution of the client campaign
- Develop creative campaigns / proposals that help clients achieve their business objectives
- Consistently win new business and achieve personal revenue goals
- Expand and maintain existing client relationships
- Bachelor’s degree + 1-3 years sales experience
- Very strong prospecting skills. Committed to consistent daily selling behaviors
- Well-networked in the Dallas marketplace. Should be involved with industry associations and have a strong personal network
- Ability to get in front of C-Suite executives
- Consultative selling experience a must
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Experience with and comfort entertaining clients in social setting
- Exceptional organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Loyal, honest, high-energy, driven, strong work ethic, good sense of humor
- Competitive comp plan and uncapped incentive program
- Company benefits include medical, dental insurance, disability, retirement savings, holidays, and personal days.
To apply for this position, email cover letter and your resume to : [email protected].